[rescue] Oh yeah ...

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:23:39 CST 2009

And for the record, I wasn't suggesting running or installing XP, just
pointing out there is no real reason to bash it.  Saying one thing is better
than another when it's completely subjective isn't helpful.  What works for
me may not be what works for you, etc, and I tried to balance it out with a
little humor on the *nix side.

-Bob