[rescue] Oh yeah ...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Feb 21 17:07:13 CST 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 06:01:42PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I love that book! It's available. For free download as a PDF, and many
> of the comments are priceless.
>
> Mr. Bill - kept on rescue because *I* felt props for a great book about
> older Unix releases was 100% Rescue list-related. Apologies if you
> disagree...

This is perfectly fine - however, Windows discussions need to go to the
geeks list.

Talking about rescuing older x86 hardware is fine.  When you get to the
point of installing a semi-current Windows OS on that hardware, that's when
it diverges from the purpose of this list.

Bill (just cranky today, everybody ignore me)

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas