[rescue] FFS: CP/M Plus Guide

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:18:39 CST 2009

I've got a big pile of paper here (the binding is missing:)  Digital
Research CP/M Plus Version 3 OS User's Guide, Programmer's Guide and
System Guide (all one book.)  I'll send it out for the cost of
shipping.  It probably weighs a couple pounds.  Preference given to
someone who can scan it nicely and get it into one of the document
archives out there.  My sheet feeder has given up on feeding the 6"x9"
paper.

Or, if it already has been scanned and is out there somewhere, someone
let me know.  Then I won't feel bad recycling it.

silent700.blogspot.com
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area:
http://chiclassiccomp.org