[rescue] Stuff in Rochester (Sun, DEC)

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:13:51 CDT 2008

I'm trying to get rid of some stuff I'm not using, so if anybody wants
to come and get it...

Sun Ultra 10, 440 Mhz, 256 MB RAM, 9 GB drive. I'd like a little cash
($20?) or booze in exchange for this.
Sun Ultra 1, 175Mhz (?), 64 MB RAM, 9 GB hard drive. Trade for beer?
20" Sun monitor, 13w3. Take it for $5 or I'll throw it in with either
of the Sun boxes
Sun Type 5 keyboard & mouse to go with either of the computers.
DEC Multia, Alpha processor @ 166Mhz, 64 MB of RAM, no hard disk. $10?

and finally

Cisco 7505 router w/ 4 fiber Fast Ethernet ports and FDDI interface. I
have tested it, I know it boots. $75 (I feel the need for compensation
after hauling this around for 2 years)

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn