[rescue] Free stuff in Milwaukee

Acheron velocityengine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:46:21 CDT 2008

Need to thin out the herd a bit, so I have a pretty nice collection for
whoever can pick up and provide me with a 6 pack of Michelob Ultra :)

Lots of Mac / Apple stuff, a little Sun, a little PC, a few laptops of
unknown status,a lot of unknown cards & other stuff like software, games,
books...

Anybody near Milwaukee interested? I'd like to give everything to someone
who'll play with it rather than just call a junker to pick it up.

--
Join me in being different :  http://www.opera.com/mail/

*Life is short and hard, like a bodybuilding elf*