[rescue] 3b1/7300/unixpc/s4 history [was: Wanted - 3B2]

Jerry K sun.mail.list at oryx.cc
Wed Jul 9 09:21:24 CDT 2008

I can't speak to the 3b1, but I still have my 3b2 class manuals buried
away somewhere, and the 3b2 backdoor was at the very end of the
documentation.

I *believe* it was called magic mode, and once you had entered in what
ever key string was necessary to evoke it, the screen would give you a
output of

**POOF**

and you were root.

Jerry K