[rescue] Wanted - 3B2

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Jul 8 19:25:49 CDT 2008

From: Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net>

> > Carousel of Progress?
> > Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKz6qdexetY
> > I think the last few scenes evolve to make them current...
>
> Hah, what does it say when the only thing I really remember from that part
> of the park is the AT&T computer sitting on the desk as a prop.

The first time I went to Epcot they has a 3B2/300 on a display with several
terminals connected to it so the public could experience "sharing" a computer
and playing each other in games.  Unfortunately, at the time it was down and I
couldn't convince them to let my wife reboot it (she worked for AT&T at the
time installing software and also did some support for those things).  The
next time I went, that area was an arcade.  The time after that, a ride that,
of course, emptied into a gift shop.  It was better with the 3B2.

Bob