[rescue] Sun 21" CRTs (was: Feedback on Sun 24" LCD?)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:07:30 CDT 2008

I had a similar problem @ upenn.edu.  There was a main power conduit
in the wall right next to a monitor.  Just by chance the cyclotron
facility was just outside the window (underground) so I had them
convinced it was the big magnets there.  Of course it was just the
power in the wall, and moving the monitor 2 feet away solved the
problem, but it made for a good laugh.