[rescue] Sun 21" CRTs (was: Feedback on Sun 24" LCD?)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Jul 8 07:41:25 CDT 2008

Curt wrote:

> ...and the true flat had an issue recently where it made a noise
> and the screen went fuzzy, it self corrected, did it again, self
> corrected, then did it again, and wasn't correcting... so I
> turned it off and back on and it corrected.

   I have a flat Sun 21" CRT. I like it a lot. It's on a shared power
strip built into cubicle walls, so when the guy who's on the other side
of this wall (and therefor shares my power strip) wakes up his display,
mine will momentarily shrink and then expand again. Very disconcerting.
:7)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI