[rescue] Phaser ink

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:16:04 CDT 2008

--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Robert Darlington <rdarlington at gmail.com> wrote:

[cleaning cycles while idle]

> Mine don't do that.  I leave them on for months and
> months.  Probably no more than 10 power cycles a year.

Bt doesn't the printer, itself, use a fair bit of power when
idling?  (or, is the electric bill not yours to pay?  :>  )

I'm really annoyed with all the devices that don't outright
shut *off* (after a prolonged idle period).  Especially all
these things with stupid wall warts/bricks...

Unfotrunately, I can't arrange for the things that I use
"seldom" to all be on the same power strip or I could just
flip one switch to kill them all!