[rescue] Phaser ink

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:12:43 CDT 2008

--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net> wrote:

> > Mine don't do that.  I leave them on for months and months.  Probably
> > no more than 10 power cycles a year.
>
> Ah okay. I seem to recall people talking about going into the menu and
> disabling it. I was monkeying with a free 360 or some such, and it was
> probably the 300 series machines I was reading about.

No idea. I'm not going to rush and try it out, either!  :>  (since I
don;t care to watch all that ink get wasted just to satisfy my
curiosity  :<  )  But, I'll leave a note on the printers so the next
time I start one up I will remember to check (and change!) that.

I've never rescued a 3xx machine.  The ones I had seen "looked
old" <shrug>  And, if there's a nice clean 8xx sitting next to it,
well... I can only fit one (at a time) in my trunk so you can
guess which one comes home with me!  :>