[rescue] Apple 2GB Quantum Fireball ST SCSI HD

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Thu Aug 7 19:12:13 CDT 2008

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Couldn't you use a SCSI to IDE adapter, paired with a CompactFlash to
> IDE adapter, in combination with a 1GB CF card?
These seem to be of interest, especially since they might be used with a
pair of 32GB CF cards, and they're fairly cheap -- well, would work
nicely for notebook computers anyway...  but it sounds like they might
work in older hardware too if you can get the SCSI to IDE portion
working.  (I've used IDE<->SCSI bridges before, and they're quite nice,
but I've used those in servers since 160GB IDE drives were about a third
of their SCSI equivalents at the time...)

http://www.addonics.com/products/cf_adapter/