[rescue] ARCNET

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Thu Aug 7 13:52:25 CDT 2008

    At a rescue last week (thanks, Barry), I picked up a pile of ARCNET
hardware including 8-bit ISA cards, active hubs and power supplies.  Some
of it has been claimed by MARCH members, but I still have a pile available
for the cost of shipping from 16803:

Manuals:

         Tiara Lancard/A * PC
         ARCNET User's Manual for CN008AH and CN008TH
         CNet 120A ARCNET User's Manual (qty 4)

Diskette: ARCNET 5.25" MEGA Diskette #75-00790-3000

Cards (8-bit ISA):

         SMC ARCNET-PC130 (qty 3)
         Tiara Lancard/A * PC (qty 12)
         CNet ARCNET 120A (qty 1)

Active Hubs:

         Addtron ARCNET Active Hub, 8-port, ARC800ST (qty 5)
         CNet Arcnet HUB 008AH, 8-port (qty 2)
         (The Addtron and CNet hubs have an internal power supply and take
          a standard power cord)
         Tiara ARCNET LanHub, 8-port (qty 2), Power Supplies (qty 3)
         SMC ARCNET Active Hub, 8-port (qty 13), Power Supplies (qty 6)

    Please contact me off-list if you're interested in any of this lot.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology	http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/