[rescue] Apple 2GB Quantum Fireball ST SCSI HD

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 6 09:32:10 CDT 2008

In case anyone needs it, I have an Apple-stickered 2GB Quantum Fireball
ST SCSI drive (Part # 655-0495) that I believe is a pull from a new
system -- admittedly, some years ago. :7)

   It's in a padded Maxtor drive box that says "Apple 2GB GOOD" on the
side, and the (trusted) guy who handed it to me told me it was yanked
from a new Mac in favor of a larger drive when they received the
computer. But it wasn't my hands that did it, so take that for what you
will.

   I believe that this drive will work in an older Sun
(IPC/IPX/SS5/SS10/etc.), which is why I originally grabbed it, though
feel free to correct me.

   The box is already here so cost of postage (from 02864) and price of
a coffee?

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt