[rescue] More stuff from the Sun rescue

Scott Quinn compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Sun Oct 28 23:08:37 CDT 2007

Turns out to be mostly Sun, but a bunch of other stuff as well. Much
test equipment (list to follow when I decide what I want to keep), and
assorted VME Sun boards (Sun-3 and Sun-4).

There's also many boards for a (can't remember the name, it starts with
"T" and is the ultra-high-reliability system that runs 2 or 4
processors in parallel. Think it's PA-RISC, but can't recall for sure).
I don't have them, but can pick them up tomorrow if anyones interested.