[rescue] Sunshack and Sun stuff to giveaway

Sun Oct 28 15:26:41 CDT 2007

> These days I'd only go for Ultra 80's, 60's, 30's, and 2's in that
> order.

> Everything else I probably would never have a need to power on so
> it'd sit there like so much rubbish.

Well, I'm still interested in SS20s; they're the best (FSVO "best") Sun
that's actually usable.  I've got some Ultras, but I ran into a bug
that looked to me like a gcc sparc64 codegen bug
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/2007/09/24/0003.html), and
nobody seemed to care.  I suppose I arguably should be picking up U1s
and U2s against the day when either that's fixed or I end up doing
something that doesn't depend on gcc sparc64 support, but I can't
really afford the storage space.  (I managed to work around the bug in
that particular case, but it's a rather severe bug to have to just live
with.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca