[rescue] Transportation .uk -> .de

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 04:02:47 CST 2007

Hello,

a few interesting items in the U.K. have recently popped up here - and the VCFe (which usually attracts some visitors from North of the Channel) is getting closer, so I figured I might try organizing a transport once again.

I'm still in the process of contacting the current owners as I wanted to inform myself beforehand whether I can arrange transportation. Items may be coming from:
-Glasgow
-East London
-Dorset (this one is fairly critical, would have to be collected before Christmas)
and would have to be transported to southern Germany (Nuremberg area) for some compensation (meal, fuel money, etc).

Offers and suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance, yours sincerely,
Arno Kletzander

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehvrt?