[rescue] FS: Sonnet Cressendo G4/350

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 12:33:31 CST 2007

Anything under 4lbs shipping weight usps = small green
customs form
Anything 4lbs & over = large white customs form.

Shipping weight = what usps scale at the post office
says - not your home scale.

You can fill out the paperwork online & print it out
to take to the post office or fill out the form itself
at the post office

And yes - you need to put "some" value to it - gifts
with zero value garner more attention these days...