[rescue] HPPA hardware question (forwarded from another list)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:31:52 CDT 2007

I think you should avoid obsolete hardware for production systems.
You'll spend more money on labor making it work and maintaining it
than you would if you just went out and bought a new system.  I love
old hardware, and it's fun, but tinkering with "junk" probably isn't
something you should be doing.  In the very least you shouldn't be
working toward that goal at work!