[rescue] PDP on EBay

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue May 29 01:18:22 CDT 2007

Don't know about a pdp/8, but you can see a pdp11/70 up and running in
full force @ the VLA office here in New Mexico.  I was pretty
surprised to see a 30 year old system handling signal combining from
the big radio telescope dishes.  The best computers I saw on their
desks were a mix of Sun Ultra 1's and some fairly old PCs.

Bob