[rescue] Hunting for hardware RAID (SRC/P) drivers....

Peter Wargo thog at thogscave.net
Sun May 27 20:39:05 CDT 2007

'Lo all-

I've added another E450 to my house (for some reason), and this one
has the oft-maligned DPT SmartRAID Millennium RAID card, also known
as the SRC/P.

Sadly, the drivers in my collection are from the older version I
release that does not support Solaris versions above 8.  Version II
of the drives is required for >8 support and the latest patches/
firmware.

Sun no longer has them for download - does anybody have 'em lying about?

TIA,

-Pete