[rescue] Stumbled on this pdp8/m? on ebay...

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:39:09 CDT 2007

On 5/26/07, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> is he claims 900,000 positive feedbacks, yet eBay shows 200,000+, and he has a 90% positive approval - that means 20,000+ folks felt "burned" or unhappy with their transaction (assuming any "no response" is left out of the calculation)...

Yes, he is one of eBay's top sellers in terms of revenue and sales.

However, anything below 98% on eBay in terms of feedback is a death
sentence if you are selling anything but junk.

90% is absolutely awful, you really have to be quite bad to do that
poorly. Over several accounts, I've averaged 99.97%, and I've had some
unhappy customers.

-- Aaron