[rescue] Sun OS for Sun 2??

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Fri May 25 14:42:12 CDT 2007

I'd rather try 3.5 so I have something to compare to what I've used
before on the older
Suns.   I first got started with 3.2, and spent a lot of time on
3.5.... I remember the enthusiasm
I had at my first job when I had an ENTIRE Sun 3/110 to myself (as
opposed to having to share
a VAX 11/780 with the rest of the CS grad dept...)   I may upgrade to
NetBSD afterwards, but I would
like to see 3.5 on a Sun 2....

(I also want to play a few games of hunt at least 8-) )

Earl