[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed May 23 17:48:44 CDT 2007

" From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
"
" It kills me when people complain about things on Suns but don't bother
" to keep up with Solaris' advancements--like smpatch (admittedly it is
" immature, but it is far ahead of applying clusters).

i tried to get smpatch working on my s8 system, but even after
connecting the dots - at least as far as i could tell - it didn't do
anything.  if you or anyone can help me, i'd appreciate it.

i'm currently [for the last 2 months] in a battle with sun to get
scripted patch access working again.  their own getsolpatch.sh fails
to authenticate, when i can use the exact url in my browser.