[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed May 23 14:59:31 CDT 2007

" From: Mark <md.benson at gmail.com>
"
" There's no such thing as a new Amiga. I've said that to the Amiga
" community over and over again. Anything that came out now that I'd
" class as a 'new Amiga' would simultaneously have blow Apple,
" Microsoft, NVIDIA and ATi/AMD, maybe even Intel off the map. Such was
" the impact of Amiga the first time around. No-one will ever make it
" that great again.

in that respect, perhaps closest to a new amiga in hardware would be
the sony playstation.  and afaik it - and the xbox and wii - run linux
on ppc, so it is capable of running a real os.

" The fact is man learns from his mistakes, and if we forget those that
" didn't make the grade we will forget the mistakes they made, and
" might repeat them in the future.

those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it
	- santayana

what we learn from our mistakes is that we fail to learn from our
mistakes
	- santayana