[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed May 23 13:50:53 CDT 2007

> The so-called "new amigas" that may or may not be coming out this year
> are obsolete by design.  The market is taking advantage of the gullible
> and the fanboys who didn't know it was time to stop hoping over 10 years
> ago.

Hahaha! "But... the new one is going to have a power PC, and support VGA!"

It's interesting to look back at, and the history of it.

Then again, I was an Atari home computer kid (800XL represent), not a C64
person.

Atari has style, the Commodore didn't. Look at the machine. The air vents.
The cart slot. The reset/start/select/option buttons. Yea, the XL series
was where it's at.