[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Magnus magnus at yonderway.com
Wed May 23 13:43:19 CDT 2007

Mark wrote:
> I have no affiliation with Cloanto, I'd just like to see AmigaForever
> carry on. Christ knows with the current climate of litigation and
> belligerent IP hoarding surrounding Amiga, this may be one of the
> only way people can keep the platform going.

I'm sorry I thought this was 2007.  Is it still 1993?

The platform is dead.  It is so dead it stopped smelling bad years ago.
  Even Norman Bates would have given up hope and discarded the carcass
by now.

The so-called "new amigas" that may or may not be coming out this year
are obsolete by design.  The market is taking advantage of the gullible
and the fanboys who didn't know it was time to stop hoping over 10 years
ago.