[rescue] Sun blade 150 power supply

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed May 23 13:12:08 CDT 2007

Power rating? I'm about to have 5 or 6 surplus Antec ATX power supplies of 250 Watt size, older ATX standard (20 pin MB connector, no supplemental power cable). Antec part number PP-253X, pretty standard size (by my eyeball - not mini/off-size anyway).

These will be pulls from the dual PIII systems I got a few months ago, and if anyone wants one (or more) they're available for S/H.

Lionel