[rescue] FS: Ultra5/Ultra10 systems

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun May 20 11:17:53 CDT 2007

I've got a load of Ultra5 and Ultra10 systems that I didn't get rid of at
Dayton this year.

If anyone's interested, they're mostly U10's with 440MHz procs, 256MB ram
and 10GB HDD's, and U5's with 400MHz procs, 256MB ram, and 10GB HDDs as
well.

I'm hoping to get about $40 + shipping for the U10s and $30 + shipping
for the U5's.  The U10s have the "cheapest" UPA video card in them, I
think, other than that, they don't have any other options in them,
besides the usual CDROM and floppy drive.

Let me know if there's any interest here.  I'm trying to get rid of most
of the last of the stock of U5/U10 systems I've got.

Pat