[rescue] fwd: Linux Foundation Prepares For Microsoft's Legal Action

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun May 20 06:53:50 CDT 2007

On 20 May 2007, at 02:23, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
[...]
> Your annual hosting fees approach the invoice price of a Sun Fire
> t1000?
> I had no idea ONR's hosting fees were so painful.

For reference, I'm paying #50/month (so, about $100) for my 4U space-
heater, which includes 1TB of transfer and 8 IP addresses. And this
in the UK where bandwidth is much more expensive than in the US.

I can't seem to find any prices on ONR's web site for colocation, but
their managed servers look awfully expensive.