[rescue] fwd: Linux Foundation Prepares For Microsoft's Legal Action

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Thu May 17 16:33:00 CDT 2007

    On Thu, 17 May 2007, Bill Bradford wrote:

> STOP POSTING ENTIRE ARTICLES.  Feel free to post a paragraph and the
> URL, but don't repost the entire thing.

    Seconded, for what it's worth.

    Reading the article in its entirety on-list is certainly easier
than fiddling with a browser (some of the commercial sites don't
work well with Lynx, which is what I use for the really important
text stuff -- like _articles_), but since there is the spectre of
"fair use" (an increasingly obsolete notion of the copyright laws)
violation, it's best to post an excerpt and then a link.