[rescue] System/36 IPL Signon

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat May 19 21:33:26 CDT 2007

r.stricklin wrote:
> Is there anybody on the list who knows the proper chant to appease a
> System/36 "IPL SIGN ON" panel?
>
> I have zero experience with this, but I take it as a good sign that
> maybe security is disabled, as there's a user name field and no
> password field.
>
> I'm not too proud to accept a lot of handholding on this project.
> FWIW it's a 5364 (the S/36 PC).

Rats... I dug through my mainframe stuff, but all of it is MVS and system 370
ish stuff, and I can't find half of it.

I'll ask a local I know, but I'm not sure he kept his stuff.  Been a *long*
time since a S/36 of any kind was running around here.

--
shannon           | I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time,