[rescue] Amigas arrived

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:49:46 CDT 2007

Get the battery off the 4000 asap, doesn't look to bad at the moment but
they do have a tendency to eat the board taking out the RTC first then
on to the fast ram slots. If you don't want to strip the motherboard out
a pair of side cutters can be used to snip the tabs on the battery.

Welcome back to the world of swearing at everything commodore and their
mothers. Usually followed by "I only moved a F***ing zorro card". Then
often begging and pleading with it to work again. :D

Gary