[rescue] Amigas arrived

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 17 20:01:04 CDT 2007

The systems and keyboards arrived today, one day ahead of schedule.
Unfortunately, a couple of cables I need (and the mice) are in the OTHER
box, which won't get here till tomorrow.

Amiga 4000:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600226133061/

Has a Retina BLT Z3 "retargetable graphics" card, an Emplant Macintosh-
emulation card (which I don't need/want/wont be using), and a Warp Engine
'040 accelerator w/SCSI!

Amiga 2000:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600226142951/

Has a GVP '030 accelerator card with a RAM-8 expansion board (which takes
stock standard 30-pin SIMMs instead of proprietary GVP sticks); otherwise
it's pretty standard except for the extra floppy drive.  I'll probably take
the GVP card out and put it in the other 2K.  I think it has 1.3 ROMs.

I'm looking forward to getting the A4K fired up properly.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas