[rescue] Finding older memory chips

Doug McLaren dougmc at frenzied.us
Fri May 11 15:44:36 CDT 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:18:41PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

| I may just get it up and working and give it to a friend who wants
| to relive hours playing Dungeon Master.

If the game is more important than the hardware it runs on (ha!), you
should be aware that Dungeon Master was ported to the PC way back when
(and so will probably work on a modern computer in a dosbox or
something similar) and there have been several ports of it to modern
OSs as well.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Master_%28computer_game%29
   http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/851
   http://ragingmole.com/RTC/
   http://www.cs.pitt.edu/~alandale/dmjava/links.html

Doug McLaren, dougmc at frenzied.us
If at first you don't succeed, quit; don't be a nut about success.