[rescue] Solbourne S3000 keyboard wanted

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 10 18:51:29 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 03:51:17PM -0700, Paul E Coad wrote:
> In case anyone is interested it starts up, has a shockingly orange
> gas plasma which only displays the "can't find keyboard, using ttya"
> message.

Pictures, please!  I've never heard of a Solbourne that used a
gas plasma display, but then my only experience with them was
their equivalent to the Sun 4/xxx series that ran SunOS.

(Remember the old Internet Phone software that did voice chat over
a 28.8 modem in '95 or so?  We ran an iPhone server on that Solbourne
at ioNET in Oklahoma City in '95...  Some of my first sysadmin
experience was learning how to reload the box from tape after it
crashed...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford