[rescue] Free E450 for Pickup

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 9 11:50:50 CDT 2007

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Aaron Finley wrote:

> Free E450. Zip code 16803.

$ork has three E450s at work in similar configurations, which will
likely be available for free "real soon now" on a must-pick-up basis.
They're very nice systems, but I have smaller SPARC systems that run
rings around them, and these three particular systems only have the
first disk backplane, so they're especially space-inefficient.

I keep you folks updated, but if you're near 78731, you may want to make
room for your very own Sun dorm-fridge-sized computer.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "If we keep our pride, though paradise is lost, we
Elgin, TX        (   will pay the price, but we cannot count the cost."