[rescue] Cisco 7505

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:40:47 CDT 2007

I recently came into possession of a Cisco 7505 router; now I'm
wondering what I should do with it.
It's got a "Route Switch Processor 4" board, 3 boards with what look
like 2 "Fast Ethernet" 'modules' each, and a "FDDI Interface
Processor" board. The whole thing will power on, lights blink, it
looks fine, but lacking any fiber equipment or even a compatible
serial console cable (it uses some special cable, right?), I can't
test it any more. Indeed, since I don't have any more fiber equipment
and don't really want to buy any, I don't have much use for it myself.
Is it something worth selling on ebay? Should I just try to find a
club/organization that needs it (RIT LUG, maybe?) and donate it?
Advice, please :)

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn