[rescue] FS: Matched pair of 1G MacBook 667MHz SODIMMS.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 09:37:49 CDT 2007

>From: Peter Wargo <thog at thogscave.net>
>Date: 2007/06/28 Thu AM 01:28:55 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [rescue] FS: Matched pair of 1G MacBook 667MHz SODIMMS.

>Since Apple was kind enough to replace my cursed MacBook (original
>Core Duo) with a new Core 2 machine, I decided to Max out my RAM to
>the 3G you can get away with.

I really like my Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro, but I choose to stay at 2 Gigs, because I (mistakenly, perhaps) thinking the laptop would take advantage of dual-channel memory access speeds when two identical SIMMs are installed...

I got mine as an Apple refurb with the 2.16 GHz processor, the rev prior to the current one - what did you get, current rev or prior?

Lionel