[rescue] where have all the Sun monitors gone?

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:50:31 CDT 2007

Lately I've been trying to track down a Sun monochrome
monitor - but to no avail. It seems that there aren't
even many Sun color monitors around anymore - it it
just that the hardware is getting too old, or it's too
heavy to ship, or is it just that I'm missing
something when searching eBay? I have always loved the
Sun monitors - they always had really nice picture.
I've been using this GDM-17E10 for years. I remember
being able to find them on eBay. Now, nothing.

-Ian