[rescue] VCF/Midwest 3.0 - July 14/15

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Mon Jun 25 15:32:59 CDT 2007

It's just 3 weeks until the third annual Vintage Computer Festival,
Midwest edition.  We've got a few interesting speakers lined up, and
more to be added shortly.

So come all ye collectors, see the speakers, and even exhibit your
favorite items from your collection!  We still have plenty of space to
fill up with exhibitors.  If you're interested in being an exhibitor,
please sign up before Sunday, July 8th.  Don't wait until the last
minute, or there may not be space left!

VCF/Midwest 3.0 will be July 14-15, at Purdue University's Stewart
center.  Speakers will run from 11a to 2p each day, and exhibits and
the marketplace will be open from 2p to 6p.  Admission is $5 per day
for access to the whole event, and kids 17 and under get in for free.

For more details, and to sign up as an exhbitor or vendor, please see
the official VCF/Midwest 3.0 website at:
http://www.vintage.org/2007/midwest/index.php

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message at:
vcfmw at computer-refuge.org.

Pat