[rescue] Anyone have a 3B2?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jun 20 12:42:36 CDT 2007

Thanks to a suggestion on this list I may have a way to recover the 3b2
images I made using the obsolete program Teledisk.

Unfortunately currently lacking a 1.2m or 720k 5 1/4 inch floppy
drive, blanks and a 3b2, I can't really tell.

If someone has a real 3b2 and would mind takining an image
converting using ImageDisk, and see if it works on their 3b2,
I would be grateful.

	http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/

Since the chance of my ever seeing a 3b2 approaches 0 from the
low side, I'm not sure it would do me any good, but it
might help someone in the future.

Thanks,

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838