[rescue] E4000 Problem

Michael Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Wed Jun 20 03:39:57 CDT 2007

Peter Wargo wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:33 AM, Michael Vergallen wrote:
>
>> I've got remember to clean that more regullary ...and not after 18
>> months. I'll try and clean them every 6 months or so when I have to
>> clean the server area to avoid the problem...
>
> Clean is good.  Just remember, these boxes were designed for data
> centers, which should be 71F and 50-60% RH.  They are especially
> sensitive to low humidity and the static electricity it generates....

Yes it is located in a room of my house that has climate control because
it houses 25 computers  & I work inside the room so the heat would be
unbearable otherwise. But the dust still manages to find it's way in...I
know why but to fix this would cost me a bundle because I would have to
install an air filtering system ...and those are to expensive for a room
of 60 square meters.

Michael