[rescue] HP Visualize C200 Workstations

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Jun 12 15:49:27 CDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> That's because they're built by the old HP.
>

> Which is to say, they're built like tanks.

Someone I know who used to work at HP in Fort Collins, CO said that
they specifically added heavier gauge metal to the chassis because
often the server would be replacing a much larger, older machine.

The old gurus would come by and slap the side of the machine,
expecting to demonstrate that the new machine was a lightweight piece
of junk.

--Patrick