[rescue] HP LJ4/4+/4M/4M+ duplexer

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 11 18:46:57 CDT 2007

Wesley Will wrote:
> Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> No, it won't.  But I happen to have an LJ5 duplexer (C3920A) going
> spare, if you'd like to make an offer.  ($50 would be fine, same as for
> the 4 duplexer.)  It would take me a day or two to box and ship it, but
> should be on it's way within a day or two if you want it.
>
> As for the LJ4 duplexer, if it goes to scrap, any chance of getting the
> rubber parts before it goes in the junk?  I have a C3157A with bad
> rubber; it jams (accordion pleats) when it's in the stack.

If you want the rubber parts, you're welcome to take the duplexer and
strip them out.  If no-one on the list is interested in it, I'm going to
post it on eBay, but I figured I'd offer it here first.  (Possibly put
the duplexer, the JetDirect, and the PostScript Level 2 DIMM up as a job
lot of accessories.)

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.