[rescue] HP LJ4/4+/4M/4M+ duplexer

Wesley Will wwill at siu.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:27:50 CDT 2007

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>
>>> Do you know if it will fit a 5M+?

No, it won't.  But I happen to have an LJ5 duplexer (C3920A) going
spare, if you'd like to make an offer.  ($50 would be fine, same as for
the 4 duplexer.)  It would take me a day or two to box and ship it, but
should be on it's way within a day or two if you want it.

As for the LJ4 duplexer, if it goes to scrap, any chance of getting the
rubber parts before it goes in the junk?  I have a C3157A with bad
rubber; it jams (accordion pleats) when it's in the stack.

--
wes will