[rescue] Operating system for Axil 320

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Jun 11 13:14:07 CDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 07:57:37PM +0200, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> As others have mentioned, it'll run any Solaris that supports sun4m
> architecture machines (so pretty much anything from SunOS 4.1.3 or so up to
> and including Solaris 9). Personally, I'd run NetBSD on it.

It probably would be a better choice, but the guy who will be using it
wants to get some Solaris experience. That's why I gave him my U5, he
can use it for Solaris 10 (slowly, it lacks memory and has a slow CPU),
and this one for experience with an older release.

He does not have an internet connection so I'll see what I can find for
him after I download Solaris.

Thanks, Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838