[rescue] Sony NWS-3410 switch settings?

Marc Gutschner Marc.Gutschner at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 11:15:17 CDT 2007

> > So I've started with the more "fun" items and have pulled a Sony NeWS
> > workstation (model NWS-3410) from storage. First question: Does anyone

Ok, I've got it up-and-running (sort of) by now. Seems the NVRAM went belly up, but I found a work-around in the depths of NetBSD's 'newsmips' archive ;-)

> Pictures!!!

Pictures are here (http://www.vaxorcist.net/nws3410/DSCF0011.JPG, http://www.vaxorcist.net/nws3410/DSCF0028.JPG). I'm currently not in the mood to hack up a nicer page around them - probably later this year ;-)

For now just the specs:

 - MIPS R3000 at 25MHz
 - 16 Meg RAM
 - 8bit color fb