[rescue] [WTB] DEC Personnal Workstation cache module

Marc Zyngier maz at misterjones.org
Sat Dec 29 05:03:53 CST 2007

Folks,

I'm slowly managing to get this fine PWS 433au (the Miata-GL version)
up and running. Finally succeded in finding 4 non-buffered
ECC DIMMs that the machine would accept, up to 512MB! The thing is
incredibly silent when compared to my old AS500...

What is really missing now is the much needed B-Cache (L3) module.

I certainly love to find a 4MB module, but a 2MB would do as well.
I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for such a thing,
including shipping to France.

If you have such a thing sitting in a drawer, and willing to part with it,
please shime in...

Regards,

        M.
--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...