[rescue] need vhdci to hd 68pin cable or internal 68pin terminated cable

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:51:36 CST 2007

stsi puts "adapters" for vhdci on ebay periodically.
I use those now instead of dedicated cables as you
just have to have the adapter & then a standard scsi2
or scsi3 cable.  I found mine using an ebay search for
"vhdci adapters".

Plus periodically you can grab some off-brand for less
$$.

While still a little pricy - better than $30.

Hope that this helps....

happy new year
steve
ft worth tx